Monday, December 5, 2011

In time for Finals


Came across this picture on Pinterest. I thought that it was good especially because we have our final coming up. This way you can have a short one page study guide. Although before this class I didn't cafe about the "body parts" of font, but now that I know it I do really believe that it really helps with advertising. I do feel more confident in picking fonts for different themes. I remember in he beginning of the semester we all went around the class saying what we wanted to learn in this class. I admittedly was thinking in my head that this class was unnecesery and we shouldn't have to take it for our major. HOW I WAS WRONG. I am surprised with how much I feel like I have learned just about the importance of all the different fonts. I have been using the techniques I use in other classes as well. I said in the beginning of the semester that I want to learn how to show emotion through font and although I still can't say that I know how to do that 100%, I can do it to the best of my knowledge and feel more confident than I ever have before. I have also really enjoyed how we are so comfortable around each other as a class. We are able to have fun and still give each other helpful feedback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment